Monday, December 4, 2017

Different Ways of Saying Goodbye





Common Ways of Saying Goodbye: 

 1. Bye bye - अलविदा
2. See you later -
फिर मिलते हैं
3. So long: goodbye till we meet again. -
हम फिर से मिलें तब तक के लिए अलविदा
4. I'm off! -
मैं चलता हूँ
5. Later -
कभी और
6. All right then -
ठीक है फिर
7. It's getting late, I've got to go -
देरी हो रही है, मुझे जाना होगा

Formal Ways of Saying Goodbye:
जब आप किसी से औपचारिक तरीके से विदा ले रहे हों, तो कह सकते हैं:

1. I look forward to our next meeting -
हमारी अगली मुलाकात के लिए इंतज़ार करूँगा
2. Until tomorrow -
कल तक के लिए अलविदा (जब आप किसी से अगले दिन मिल रहे हों)
3. I better be going now. (or I'll be late) -
अब मुझे चलना चाहिए नहीं तो मुझे देरी हो जायेगी
4. I'm afraid I have to go now. -
मुझे डर है मुझे अब जाना होगा
5. I enjoyed seeing you again. -
आपसे दोबारा मिलकर मज़ा आया
6. Keep in touch -
मिलते रहना
7. It was nice meeting you! -
आपसे मिलकर अच्छा लगा!

Informal Ways of Saying Goodbye:
जब आप दोस्तों या रिश्तेदारों के साथ हों, तो आप कह सकते हैं:

1. Catch you later -
बाद में मिलता हूँ
2. I'm out of here -
मैं चला
3. Catch you on the flip side -
फिर मिलते हैं
4. Peace out! -
अलविदा
5. I gotta roll -
मुझे जाना होगा
6. I gotta hit the road! -
मुझे जाना होगा 

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE BELOW TOPICS TOO... :

Different Ways of Saying HELLO

How to Use Do-Play-Go

Different Ways to Express Opinion

How to Say Thanks and You are Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment