Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Different Ways to Express Opinion




1. In my opinion... - मेरी राय में...

2. If you ask me... -
अगर आप मुझसे पूछो तो...

3. The way I see it... -
जैसा मुझे लगता है...

4. It seems to me... -
मुझे लगता है...

5. As far as I can see... -
जहाँ तक मैं समझता हूँ...

6. As far as I am concerned... -
जहाँ तक मेरी बात है...

7. I feel... -
मुझे लगता है...

8. I honestly believe that... -
ईमानदारी से मैं मानता हूँ...

9. From my point of view... -
मेरे नज़रिए से...

10. Personally, I think... -
निजी तौर पर मुझे लगता है...

11. I'd like to point out that... -
मैं यह बताना चाहूँगा...

12. In my experience... -
मेरे अनुभव में...

13. I have observed that... -
मैंने यह देखा है...

14. I am not certain, but... -
मैं निश्चित नहीं हूँ, लेकिन...

15. I have mixed opinions on this -
इस मामले में मेरी बहुत सी राय हैं...

16. I have no opinion in the matter -
इस मामले में मेरी कोई राय नहीं है...


YOU MAY ALSO LIKE BELOW TOPICS TOO... :

Different Ways of Saying HELLO

How to Use Do-Play-Go

Different Ways of Saying GoodBye

How to Say Thanks and You are Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment