When and why New profile needs to be created in Firefox Browser?
1. When you are facing any issue in your existing or Current Profile
2. Unwanted Pop-up are coming in your browser and not removing from the system
How To Create New Profile in Firefox Browser?
Step-by-Step procedure to Create New Profile in Firefox Browser:
- Look for shortcut icon of you Firefox Browser (You can find at your desktop)
- Right Click on the icon and click on Properties (Properties window will open)
- Go to Shortcut tab in the properties window and look for 'Target:' (you find a path in this field)
- Copy the path mentioned in Target field
- Go to Run Command or Click Window Key + R together
- Paste the copied path into run command and add text " -no-remote -p" (Space hyphen no hyphen remote space hyphen p) without quotes (after adding text, your path will look like "C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe" -no-remote -p)
- Hit Enter Key
- "Firefox - Choose User Profile" Window will Open
- Click on Create Profile Button and Click Next
- Type your Profile Name in the Text box and click on Finish Button
- Your will be redirected to the "Firefox - Choose User Profile" Windows
- Choose the Profile which you wanted to Open or Work into or Newly Created Profile.
- Click on "Start Firefox" Button